Friday, August 20, 2010

Back to school... to show my dad that i'm not a fool...



On march 25th 2010 my Dad and I signed up for Skip's Summer School. We have both decided to start our own individual photography businesses, so when we saw this post we decided it was something that we needed to go to ( my mom also pushed very much for us to go, realizing the potential it had).
This "summer School" was 16 of the worlds best photographers sharing their secrets of success, from marketing your business to how to be true to yourself as a photographer.
The classes were held at the MGM Grand hotel in Las Vegas.
What a great time it was, to be able to sit in the same room as Scott Bourne, Dane Sanders, Yervant, Joe Buissink and Jasmine Star to name a few, I went into this ready to enjoy a good time and maybe learn some new techniques and see some great work, I came out with my head ready to explode from all the greatness i was able to take in. AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
yes it was that awesome!!!!!!

So this whole Blogging business is very new to me, and so far I am really enjoying it. I was a little scared at first getting started, but being able to write my thoughts and experiences down for all the interwebs to see, its very cool. I even have a follower already .. ( my sister..)

peek a boo to the water
So this is the start of my blogging!!  Here We GO!!

My next blog will contain the details of my trip, .. so stay tuned !
The Excalibur
our hotel
bright New York, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment