Wednesday, October 20, 2010

You Are My Sunshine..

Good day eh!

It has been a little while since I have blogged, I am sorry to my fans for this, today I will showcase some of the fun work I have been able to make this fall.
I have a friend Darrien who planted a whole whack of sunflower seeds this past spring and her yard blossomed with them, it was a sight to see, it reminded me of the movie Jumanji when the house gets overtaken by the jungle. It was not so drastic but some of the plants grew about 15 feet tall, she has a green thumb for sure.


I was even able to catch a bee on the flower.

I love seeing the sun cut through leaves.


Bee again, ( I know it's not actually a bee, but close enough)

More sun cutting through and bursting out.



It was a really fun time being in this yard and see how awesome sunflowers can be, they are so pretty.

What's your favourite flower?

3 comments:

  1. My favourite is definitely the second one. I love the sun cutting through too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you know my most favourite flower in all the world was a sunflower. And a PURPLE one at that?! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like the second and third picture the best. I also think you should take pictures of gerber daisies for me since those are my favorite flower :) I do like sunflowers as well though :)

    ReplyDelete