Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snowshoe Extravaganza

Let me start off by saying I LOVE the winter time; the snow AND the cold. I went snowshoeing this past weekend with Dylan and Joelle for an adventure around Kinsmen Park. In Edmonton we had 28cm of snow during the weekend (this is heaven to me).

Here are a few shots of our fun time in the snow.
(you can also check out more of Dylan and his adventures at http://treesrocksdirt.com/


This is Dylan. He loves the snow too.

See... I told you

The snow is just so cozy.

I see you...


This is the High Level Bridge

Dylan jumped into the snow WEEEEEE. Joelle decided not to join in.

We buried Dylan in the snow. Look how happy he is!

I love my beard in the winter time. It keeps my face so warm and collects snow and ice which for some reason I
really enjoy.

SUMMARY: Snow is RAD and the winter time is glorious! 
Go out and play in the snow. Live it up and have some fun.

4 comments:

  1. Cool pictures. Your love for the snow is crazy. And I think you should smile more in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a good time. That shot of the High Level Bridge is mint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. i LOVE the bridge picture. as well as the first two. love love.
    i love snow pictures.
    one day, we will have a photoshoot of me in the snow. looking very pretty. yes?

    ReplyDelete